11 June 2012

reflections


It's been a reflective couple of weeks, and I have taken comfort and solace in spending time and talking with the people I love.  I don't have my life sorted, by a long chalk - but I count my blessings - small and big.
On the day we went to the Park last week (before the rains came), we collected some beautiful duck feathers.... LOTS of them!



I think I've got hay-fever for the first time in my life!
It's not very nice is it?
In fact - it feels so much like the flu, I am wrapped up on the settee with a thick blanket!

Any quick fixes - or remedies?
We don't have any local honey in Merthyr Tydfil (as far as I know!)
xx

2 comments:

  1. dear Joanne,

    I hope you will feel better soon!
    hay-fever is a common thing in our family
    so we have a medicine for that
    besides that they have to drink a lot
    mostly ginger-tea
    but
    what I wanted to tell you
    today I received your
    beautiful give away
    THANK YOU!!

    with love
    Patrice A.

    P.S.
    love the images of the feathers too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patricia,
      I'm so glad that they arrived safely - and now you can enjoy wearing them!
      And thanks for the hayfever tip - I've been guzzling chamomile, but will definitely try the ginger too.

      xx

      Delete

I love getting to know you.
Thank you for leaving a comment!